Mr. Christopher Linton: born in New Zealand.
Education and Qualifications
- Master of Educational Leadership.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (BSocSc),
- Education Major – Gifted and Special Needs Children, and
- Psychology Major – Cross Cultural / Ethno Psychology
- Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree with Honors (A.A.Sc) - Technology (Graduated with a perfect 4.0 GPA and listed on the Deans List of Excellence),
- Diploma of Digital Media (NZQA Level 6, Attended 2007-2008),
- TESOL Certification: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (NZQA Level 5, 120+ course hours)
- Diploma in Business Operations with Honors (B.O.C.),
Other Professional and Personal Development
- Barista Certification, New Zealand Management Academies (NZMA),
- Real Estate Salesperson Certificate, TAFE College (NZ) Ltd.,
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Weapons Officer (NBC) Diploma, United States Army,
- Non-Appropriated Chaplin Funds Financial Bookkeeper/Auditor Training Course, United States Army Chaplin Center and School,
- Diploma in Primary Leadership and Development (PLDC): Non-Commissioned Officer School of Infantry,
- Diploma of Administrative: Field-Grade Officer (CAC), United States Army Chaplin Center and School.